Profession Underground Metal Detector , Beginners Gold Detector
Treasure Hunter Machine/low frequency Kids playing hand
This MD-4010 metal detector is mainly for children and starters.
Its signal increases in volume as targets get closer. This machine
also have discrimination functions to eliminates iron and most
unwanted items. With your metal detector, you can hunt for coins,
gold, and other metals. The detector is versatile and easy to use.
Summer is coming. Grab your MD-4010 metal detector and go beach
detecting with kids. Children must have fun of metal detecting!
- Metal detector mainly for children which detects coin-sized objects
up to 5 inches deep and larger objects up to 3 feet deep
- Target indicator meter measures signal strength and the signal
increases in volume as targets get closer
- Discrimination control eliminates iron and most unwanted items
- 6 1/2 Closed Weather Resistant Coil
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for easy, comfortable handling
- Child-sized metal detector detects coin-sized objects up to 5
inches deep and larger objects up to 3 feet deep
- Modes of Operation: Motion all-metal mode and progressive
- Eliminator Control: Eliminates unwanted metals from detection
- Low-Battery Indicator, Adjustable Shaft, Lightweight, Ergonomic
- Visual Target System: Intensity Meter, Audio Feedback: Internal
- Operation Frequency: 6.5~6.7KHz
- Static Current≤35mA
- Min voltage: 11.6V
- Low Voltage indication: 11.6~12.4V
- Sensitivity: ＞26cm in All Metal mode for a US quarter
- ＞24cm in DISC mode for a US quarter
- Power: 2×9V batteries required
Packaging & Delivery:
Selling Units:Single item
Single package size:56X16X13 cm
Single gross weight:1.0 kg
Package Type:colorful box
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Piece)||1 - 1||2 - 10||11 - 100||>100|
|Est. Time(day)||3||7||15||To be negotiated|
Treasure hunters code of ethics:
- Always get permission before searching any site.
- Respect the rights and property of others.
- Observe all national, state and local laws when treasure hunting.
- Never destroy historical or archaeological treasures. If you are
not sure about an object you have found, contact a museum or
historical society in your area.
- Leave the land vegetation as is, and fill in any holes you dig.
- Use the detector only in safe areas.
- Dispose of any junk you may find, only in approved areas. Do not
leave it for the next treasure hunter find.
we are a professional metal detector manufacturer.
we accept kinds of metal detector customized.